UBHair collects information about you when you use our mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services (collectively, the “Services”) and through other interactions and communications you have with us.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our App, booking a third party service as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our App, place an order with on-demand service or enter information on our App.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, book an on demand third party service on UBHair platform, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To enable and quickly process your transactions.
- Transaction information – We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged and other related transaction details.
- To Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, provide list of third party service providers at a given address, including, for example, to facilitate payments, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, to develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages
- To Perform internal operations,to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- To facilitate communications between you and the third party service provider/Customer.
- To Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
Through Our Services
We may share your information:
- With third party service providers on UBHair platform to enable them to provide the Services you request. For example, we may share your name, photo, phone number etc
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.